More Paperwork

Paperwork sucks. Have to renew my daughter’s visa. So I guess I should go over the list of documents that I need.

1. Application for extension:
2. 外国人登録証 (コピー)
3. パスポート(コピー)
4. 健康保険被保険者証(コピー)
5. 住民票
6. 市県民税所得課税証明書
7. 納税証明書
8. 在職証明書
9. 給与所得の源泉徴収表

Seems easy enough, I guess I’ll get to it and start to build a folder for the documents. I also might as well go to the store and start making copies for stuff.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *